Friday, May 4, 2012

why Gastritis with Heart pain ? Health Info: health info: my husband has triglyceride level of ...

Been meaning to ask this question for awhile now. I currently am diagnosed with gastritis and have had it for a good 4 months or so. I am currently on nexium and Rantidine each day. It seems like everyday I get a pounding heart beat, chest, stomach and back pains. Are these caused by my gastritis? I went for a run this morning and afterwards seemed to get more of these type of pains and seemed to become very tired faster then usual. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know I should probably ask my doctor but i currently do not have any insurance so its expensive for me.
Thanks!
Health Info: health info: my husband has triglyceride level of ...: http://www.vegsource.com/talk/healinghea… http://www.livestrong.com/article/270241… http://pcrm.org/kickstartHome/forum/mess… I found ...

No comments:

Post a Comment